Pacific Crest Trail
Essential Maps And Information To Help
You Hike The Pacific Crest Trail…
In An Ultralight Pocket Sized Guidebook!
Looking for maps and information to help you plan your Pacific Crest Trail adventure… but don’t want to carry a big heavy guidebook or a bunch of unwieldy maps?
Pacific Crest Trail Pocket Atlas provides detailed topographic maps, data book, elevation profiles, gps waypoints, campsites, water sources, resupply guide and other essential information to help you successfully hike the 2,650 mile Pacific Crest Trail… in a compact, easy-to-use booklet.
With A Pacific Crest Trail Pocket Atlas You Can:
- Pack a complete set of maps and trail data in an easy-to-use booklet. Pacific Crest Trail Atlas fits in your pocket and weighs less than 3 ounces!
- Navigate the trail and identify important trail features (water sources, campsites, trail junctions, etc.) Fully-annotated topographic maps show where to find everything you need.
- Prepare for steep climbs and descents. Elevation profiles show all of the elevation changes along the Pacific Crest Trail route in an easy-to-read visual format.
- Track how many miles you’ve traveled. Data tables list important on-trail waypoints with cumulative mileage, distance between points and additional information.
- Plan for town stops, zero days and maildrops. The included resupply guide shows all of the towns near the Pacific Crest Trail where you can stop to rest and resupply.
- Find your way around trail towns. Annotated town maps help you find food, lodging, post offices, gear shops and other places of interest in towns near the trail.
- Navigate using a GPS. Pacific Crest Trail Atlas includes downloadable companion waypoints in GPX format. Upload them to your GPS receiver to make navigation even easier.
Click the images below to see sample pages from the Pacific Crest Trail Pocket Atlas:
Get The First Chapter Free!
Download the first 110 miles from the Mexican Border to Warner Springs (in PDF Format) here:
Pacific Crest Trail Pocket Atlas Features
Pacific Crest Trail Pocket Atlas puts all of the essential information you need in one place:
The Entire 2,650 Mile Pacific Crest Trail In Eight Pocket-Sized Booklets
Each volume measures 5 x 8 inches and weighs less than 3 ounces.
To make planning your Pacific Crest Trail adventure even easier, you will receive these bonus items when you order the Pacific Crest Trail Package Deal:
Pacific Crest Trail Map and Guidebook Comparison
Pacific Crest Trail Atlas has been used by thousands of hikers since the first edition was published in 2008. Here are a few notes we’ve received from happy customers:
Start Planning Your Pacific Crest Trail Adventure Today!
Share this page with your friends: