John Muir Trail
Essential Maps And Information To Help
You Hike The John Muir Trail…
In An Ultralight Pocket Sized Guidebook!
Looking for maps and information to help you plan your John Muir Trail adventure… but don’t want to carry a big heavy guidebook or a bunch of unwieldy maps?
John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas provides detailed topographic maps, data book, elevation profiles, gps waypoints, campsites, water sources, resupply guide and other essential information to help you successfully hike the 210 mile John Muir Trail… in a compact, easy-to-use booklet.
With A John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas You Can:
- Pack a complete set of maps and trail data in an easy-to-use booklet. John Muir Trail Atlas fits in your pocket and weighs less than 3 ounces!
- Navigate the trail and identify important trail features (water sources, campsites, trail junctions, etc.) Fully-annotated topographic maps show where to find everything you need.
- Prepare for steep climbs and descents. Elevation profiles show all of the elevation changes along the John Muir Trail route in an easy-to-read visual format.
- Track how many miles you’ve traveled. Data tables list important on-trail waypoints with cumulative mileage, distance between points and additional information.
- Plan for town stops, zero days and maildrops. The included resupply guide shows all of the towns near the John Muir Trail where you can stop to rest and resupply.
- Find your way around trail towns. Annotated town maps help you find food, lodging, post offices, gear shops and other places of interest in towns near the trail.
- Navigate using a GPS. John Muir Trail Atlas includes downloadable companion waypoints in GPX format. Upload them to your GPS receiver to make navigation even easier.
Click the images below to see sample pages from the John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas:
Get The First Chapter Free!
Download the first 22 miles from Yosemite Valley to Tuolumne Meadows (in PDF Format) here:
John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas Features
John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas puts all of the essential information you need in one place:
To make planning your John Muir Trail adventure even easier, you will receive these bonus items with your pocket atlas when you order the John Muir Trail Package Deal:
John Muir Trail Map and Guidebook Comparison
John Muir Trail Atlas has been used by thousands of hikers since the first edition was published in 2010. Here are a few notes we’ve received from happy customers:
Start Planning Your John Muir Trail Adventure Today!
Share this page with your friends: