“Essential Maps And Information To Help
You Hike The John Muir Trail…
…In An Ultralight Pocket Sized Guide Book.”
So you need maps and information to plan your John Muir Trail hike… but, you don’t want to carry a big heavy guidebook or a bunch of unwieldy maps?
Our new John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas provides topographic maps, data book, elevation profiles, gps waypoints, campsites, water sources, town guide and other essential information that will help you successfully hike the John Muir Trail… in a compact, easy-to-use booklet.
With A John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas You Can:
- Pack a complete set of maps and trail data in a little book that fits in your pocket and weighs a fraction of what most guidebooks and map sets do (under 3 ounces!)
- Quickly locate and identify water sources, campsites, trail junctions and other important landmarks and trail features using full-color, fully-annotated trail maps.
- Anticipate and prepare for steep climbs using detailed elevation profiles that show everywhere the trail route climbs and descends.
- Track how many miles you’ve hiked using data tables which list cumulative mileage, distances between points and other essential trail information.
- Plan for town stops, zero days and maildrops using the resupply guide which shows all of the best places near the trail where you can go to rest and resupply.
- Find food, lodging, post offices, gear shops and other places of interest in trail towns using fully annotated town maps.
- Upload the companion waypoints to your GPS receiver and quickly navigate to landmarks and trail features shown on the maps.
Click the images below to see sample pages from the John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas:
Download The First Chapter Free!
The first chapter includes the first 22 miles from Yosemite Valley to Tuolumne Meadows. You can download this chapter free of charge (in printable PDF Format) here:
John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas Features
The John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas combines all of these essential trail tools into a single book:
To make planning your John Muir Trail adventure even easier you will get these five bonus items with your atlas when you order the John Muir Trail Package Deal:
John Muir Trail Map and Guidebook Comparison
See how the John Muir Trail Pocket Atlas compares to these other guidebooks and maps:
The John Muir Trail Atlas has been used by thousands of hikers since it was first published in 2010. Here are some of the many notes we’ve received from happy customers.
Share this page with your friends: