Essential Maps And Information To Help
You Hike The Colorado Trail…
In An Ultralight Pocket Sized Guidebook!
Looking for maps and information to help you plan your Colorado Trail adventure… but don’t want to carry a big heavy guidebook or a bunch of unwieldy maps?
Colorado Trail Pocket Atlas provides detailed topographic maps, data book, elevation profiles, gps waypoints, campsites, water sources, resupply guide and other essential information to help you successfully hike or bike the 485 mile Colorado Trail… in a compact, easy-to-use booklet.
With A Colorado Trail Pocket Atlas You Can:
- Pack a complete set of maps and trail data in an easy-to-use booklet. Colorado Trail Atlas fits in your pocket and weighs less than 4 ounces!
- Navigate the trail and identify important trail features (water sources, campsites, trail junctions, etc.) Fully-annotated topographic maps show where to find everything you need.
- Prepare for steep climbs and descents. Elevation profiles show all of the elevation changes along the Colorado Trail route in an easy-to-read visual format.
- Track how many miles you’ve traveled. Data tables list important on-trail waypoints with cumulative mileage, distance between points and additional information.
- Plan for town stops, zero days and maildrops. The included resupply guide shows all of the towns near the Colorado Trail where you can stop to rest and resupply.
- Find your way around trail towns. Annotated town maps help you find food, lodging, post offices, gear shops and other places of interest in towns near the trail.
- Navigate using a GPS. Colorado Trail Atlas includes downloadable companion waypoints in GPX format. Upload them to your GPS receiver to make navigation even easier.
Click the images below to see sample pages from the Colorado Trail Pocket Atlas.
Get The First Chapter Free!
Download the first 56 miles from Waterton Canyon to Long Gulch (in PDF Format) here:
Colorado Trail Pocket Atlas Features
Colorado Trail Pocket Atlas puts all of the essential information you need in one place:
To make planning your Colorado Trail adventure even easier, you will receive these bonus items with your pocket atlas when you order the Colorado Trail Package Deal:
Colorado Trail Map and Guidebook Comparison
Start Planning Your Colorado Trail Adventure Today!
Share this page with your friends: