Erik the Black’s Ultralight, Pocket-Sized Map Book For The Colorado Trail… Updated For 2017!
“The Most Detailed Maps And Information Available For The Colorado Trail… In One Ultralight, Pocket-Sized Book.”
The fully-updated 2nd Edition of my popular Colorado Trail Pocket Atlas is here!
Featuring new and improved topographic maps, elevation profiles, data tables, resupply guide and other new features, this edition provides everything you will need to plan your hike and successfully navigate The Colorado Trail …and it’s even lighter and more compact than the original.
- Includes all 484 miles of The Colorado Trail, plus the 83 mile Collegiate West alternate route and bicycle detours around the six wilderness areas.
- Pocket-Sized Atlas measures 4.25 x 8.25 inches (only 1/8″ thick) and weighs under 3 oz. Designed to be carried in your pants pocket for quick and easy access on the trail.
- 3D Hill-Shaded Topographic Maps show the route of the trail and the terrain, plus campsites, water sources, trailheads, side trails, road junctions and other points of interest.
- Elevation Profiles show all of the elevation changes along the route of The Colorado Trail (ranging from 5,520 to 13,270 feet) so you can plan ahead for the big climbs and descents.
- Data Tables list hundreds of on-trail waypoints and essential information, including: distances between points, cumulative mileage (eastbound and westbound) and elevation.
- Resupply Guide lists all of the towns and outposts near the trail where you can resupply, directions to and from the trail, and which hiker-services are available at each location.
- Downloadable GPS Waypoints enable you to quickly navigate to the waypoints listed on the maps, elevation profiles and data tables in the atlas using a GPS receiver.
The Colorado Trail Pocket Atlas 2nd Edition is being printed now. We expect to have them in-stock and ready to ship to customers around May 1st, 2017. If you would like to get one of the first books hot off the press, and receive a 20% discount off the regular price, click the red button below to pre-order.
Share this page with your friends: